I finally get to post these photos now that my mom is back in town. I was able to do the reveal last night of her small bathroom and she LOVED it!! Hooray!
Total amount spent on this entire update was $250.00
- Paint roller/supplies
- Shower curtain
- Shower rod
- Shower rings
- Spray paint
- Spray primer
- Chair rail molding
- The new white storage cabinet
The Main Stores I shopped @ were:
1) Target – Clearance section for the shower rod,rings and curtain
2) Goodwill – Paris Photograph in Frame, Green Pitcher, Vase
3) Michael’s – Fake Flowers
4) Ikea – Tall White Cabinet and Chandelier
5) Home Depot – Chair Rail and Spray Paint
6) Lowe’s – Paint – Indoor Semi Gloss
If you do not have things like sandpaper, pneumatic nail gun, chop saw, calk, calk dispenser, spackle, spackle knives, and a measuring tape around then an update like this may cost you a bit more.
Everything else you see was in my parents house already. I just re-arranged to keep it at a lower cost!