Now… On to 10 living rooms that inspired me today!
1) The tall ceilings are obviously ideal in any space. But I love the way they used the window treatment. I am a huge fan of this color scheme and the great furniture selection they picked.
Credit : tophomeideas.com
2) This has a bit of Moroccan style to it that I love. It’s like Moroccan meets classy. LOVE!
Credit : freshhome.com
3) I really love this chandelier!!
Credit : brittanickel.tumblr.com
4) Loving the color scheme in this room with the white walls. Having bold furniture can add some character to the space!
Credit : api.shopstyle.com
5) Love the wall mural of photos and the striped curtains!
Credit : pinyourhome.com
6) Chandelier… need I say more? Also loving the table against the back wall! The tufted ottoman acting as a coffee table is a nice touch!
Credit : umbrinco.com
7) Again… the stark white walls are dressed up with a built-in bookshelf and a star on the wall. This is more of a minimalist/eclectic infusion that just works.
Credit : skonahem.com
8) There is sooooo much going on this living room, but this designer did an amazing job of blending it all together…regardless of bold patterns or walls. It just works!
Credit : architectureardesigns.com
9) The BOLD yellow accents inspired me today! Especially with this someone unique looking British Union Jack flag as an art piece. It has character!
Credit : homeadore.com
10) Elegant…Elegant! That is all I can say about this room. Sheer elegance. I love the chandelier and the neutral furniture mixed in with the animal print and the bold dark walls. It has a traditional feel with some modern elegance.
Let me know your thoughts on my finds. I know it is hard to pick favorites with all the amazing photos streaming on Pinterest!