I am a sucker for a great diy project and the more and more I peruse Pinterest, the more I fall in love with Marquee Light projects! Creating 3d letters in various ways makes the idea of creating my own letter or phrase someday… less intimidating. This is one of the reasons for this round up today!
I wanted to show you all that there are so many different approaches to creating Marquee 3D letters. Do not fear!!
[Tweet “Learn how to make your own diy marquee letters for your home or for a wedding!”]
Every single project I found from other brilliant bloggers has a step by step tutorial if you want to try one of these. I know they are a big hit at weddings too!
1. The girls at TheCraftingChicks.com took some marquee lights available at Michael’s Craft Supply and used some fun Scrapbooking paper to jazz them up. Plus I love the word Create! I have contemplated a project like this to put in my office! I live to create and bask in creativity!
2. Since it’s February, I couldn’t NOT include some hearts! I love the simplicity of this diy project from Alanajonesmann.com.
3. This couple at evanandkatelyn.com really rocked this LOVE Marquee sign project and they used it in their wedding! Check out their tutorial in 3 parts and also their gorgeous wedding photos with their beautiful 3d letter LOVE sign.
4. This Marquee 3D letter project is probably the easiest one to make in this bunch. At lachicadelacasadecaramelo.com (the tutorial is in Spanish but the images are very self explanatory if you don’t speak the language) she made the cute M 3D Letter out of Foamcore board.
5. I will say hands down, the creativity and repurposing of this project using K-Cups for a Keurig coffee maker is my favorite project in this round up! I love finding new ways to use things. Kim at thekimsixfixcom really impressed me with her ingenuity!
6. Instead of making a 3d letter, this savvy blogger at simplestylings.com made a very cute anchor for her enjoyment! Creative and cute! Love it!
7. Amour! Love! this marquee 3D letter sign is absolutely stunning! I think this would also be perfect for a wedding or engagement party. At whipperberry.com, the tutorial to create letters like these is pretty thorough. Don’t be intimidated.
8. Who doesn’t love and ampersand? I know I do as I use it a lot in with my Arts & Classy Brand. I think it adds a touch of sophistication to any phrase. At happylooksgoodonyou.com, you will find another helpful tutorial if you want to try and recreate this piece.
9. This simple A is also on the easier side of the projects in this round up. At greylikesnesting.com there tutorial will show you how surprisingly simple this is to create!
10. Sarah at sarahmdorseydesigns.blogspot.com makes some pretty adorable projects and this is one of them. How cute is this for a room or nursery? It would make a great nightlight!
I hope you enjoyed this fun round up? I love to try and find other brilliant bloggers and showcase there work to my readers. You never know what you might learn and you may find another DIY blog that will blow your mind.
Which project is your favorite? Would you tackle a DIY 3D Letter Marquee Lighting Project?