If you are anything like me you will have a stash of old wallpaper, craft paper, and mod podge a plenty in your stock supply. It’s so hard not to hoard potential projects, craft supplies, and tools. Am I right?
I am also a big fan of decorating on a budget. While I do love the look of high-end decor and furniture, I will never be that person or designer that spends 3k on a table or chairs. I just don’t think its worth it. I would rather spend my money on traveling and weekend getaways! I hope you feel the same.
However, I love finding new ways to use old things or extra to play with in other areas of my home. Whether you are a renter or homeowner, there are ways to implement each of these 5 fun ways to repurpose wallpaper. Create a more modern aesthetic in your space!
1. Use it to create a backsplash in a furniture flip project.
2. Use it to transfer its print to a wood surface.
3. Create your own custom hangable art.
4. Breathe new life into a dull staircase.
5. Line the “walls” of an old jewelry box with old wallpaper to create a cute dollhouse.
I would love to hear what you think about these ideas in the comments below! Which project idea is your favorite?
Join The Classy Decorators List
Subscribe to this list to get A&C's latest content by email + free 7 Days To Home eBook!