This is a rapidly growing blog, if you find that you would like to advertise a product or showcase it on my blog please see details below.
The DIY Forum: I am an admin of 3500+ active members (A private Facebook group consisting of blog subscribers in partnership with Jeanette of Snazzy Little Things.)
Blog Email Subscriptions: 1800+
I love working with brands, and have enjoyed partnering with numerous home improvement and craft supply companies.
If you are considering an advertising or brand partnership with Arts and Classy, I’m so excited to have you here!! I love generating sponsored content, and would love to discuss the details of your next campaign with you.
My full blog disclosure policy is available.
Email me to discuss a partnership!
Here is my expressed commitment to you as an advertiser:
- I blog several times per month, producing high-quality, pinnable images.
- I post about my own DIY projects and generously share other content that I find inspiring.
- I average 300-500 words per sponsored post.
- I leverage Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat & Google+ and all social networks strategically.
- Largest traffic sources: Pinterest, larger DIY sites, & my own social media activity.
- I focus on the quantity of the content.
- I respond to comments, generating feedback, and extending reach.
- I leverage the WordPress platform with plugins or software.
- I am continually fine tuning my site performance and challenging it’s growth.
Readership as of May 13, 2016: Google Analytics
(Translation: A lot of monthly traffic, readers are engaged, DIY enthusiasts, and newbie bloggers who come back for more!)
Sponsored Rates on Arts & Classy
Sponsored post rates – Email me for more information.
My readers love budget DIY, vintage items, upcycling, furniture flipping, thrifting, repurposing, paint & supplies, how-to’s, tutorials, & reupholstery.
I look forward to working with you!
Arts and Classy is a for-profit blog. Ad space is non-refundable. I reserve the right to terminate any sponsorships at any time due to unethical business practices or conflict of interests. All sponsored and reviews will be clearly labeled and all opinions are 100% my own. I will only promote items I believe in and use.